The Mosaic Company Automation/Process Control Specialist in Bradley, Florida
Are you our next Automation/Process Control Specialist?
The Automation/Process Control Specialist is responsible for providing programming, support and technical assistance in automation hardware and software.
What will you do?
Provide technical leadership in developing Automation standards, software and hardware infrastructure and system optimization for plant process control systems and control schemes
Support plant automation projects including training, troubleshooting, and tuning of manufacturing plant process controls systems
Develop and maintain automation documents
Stay current in latest technologies in automation hardware and software, process controls, process simulation and networking
Perform miscellaneous duties are assigned
What do you need for this role?
· High School Diploma or GED and 5+ years related experience required
· Prefer a Vocational/Associate’s Degree with 3+ years
· Prefer experience with Distributed Control Services (DCS)
· Prefer experience with Networking and associated infrastructure
· Prefer experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), specifically Allen Bradley/Rockwell
· Working knowledge of motor control and process instrumentation
· Prefer experience with development of Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs)
· Experience working in an industrial plant environment is preferred
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CMMS systems is preferred
· Physical work environment is occasionally outdoors and exposed to varying degrees of hot and cold environments
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here at https://mosaicco.jobs.net/en-US/join to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!
The Mosaic Company
The Mosaic Company is the world's leading integrated producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash. We employ more than 15,000 people in six countries and participate in every aspect of crop nutrition development.
We conduct our work with integrity and excellence, and we strive to be a thoughtful neighbor in each of our operating communities. We use our financial resources, expertise and innovative spirit to demonstrate our shared commitment to good corporate citizenship.
The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS) is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Tampa, Florida.
At Mosaic, we believe success comes when we make smart choices about our stewardship of the environment, how we engage our people, and the way we manage our resources. We’re committed to maintaining a safe, healthy and respectful work environment for our workforce. And we’re dedicated to ensuring Mosaic is a place where people are proud to work and grow.
Mosaic is always looking for bright, passionate individuals who are motivated by our purpose, and who want to build their careers with a global leader in agriculture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as meaningful career development opportunities.