The Mosaic Company Engineer (I,II) in Carlsbad, New Mexico
Are you our next Engineer I or II?
The Engineer I or II is responsible for facilitating the development of non-core business activities and support potash operations with oversight of all incoming utilities.
What will you do?
Source oversight of freshwater supply wells and freshwater sales pipelines
Design and construction management of new infrastructure required to meet non-core business expansion.
Facilitate management of incoming utilities for Potash production including, Power, Water and Natural Gas
Management of incoming utilities for Potash production including, Power, Water and Natural Gas Oversee railings management area
What do you need for this role?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Civil, Chemical or Mechanic Engineering required for all levels.
- 0-2 years of experience in heavy industrial maintenance, reliability or operations. Co-op experience is preferred
- 2+ years of related experience, (related experience may consist of engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management)
• Basic Microsoft Office experience required
• Communication and interpersonal skills, integrity, are core requirements
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Able to lift 25-50 lbs. unassisted and regularly
• Able to climb stairs and work at various heights
• Able to distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns or materials
• Able to hear, with or without correction
• Able to read, write and understand basic English
• Able to see, with or without correction
• Able to travel unassisted
• Able to use fine hand motor skills
• Physically able to use standard safety equipment which is rated for 300 pounds or less
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here at https://mosaicco.jobs.net/en-US/join to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!
The Mosaic Company
The Mosaic Company is the world's leading integrated producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash. We employ more than 15,000 people in six countries and participate in every aspect of crop nutrition development.
We conduct our work with integrity and excellence, and we strive to be a thoughtful neighbor in each of our operating communities. We use our financial resources, expertise and innovative spirit to demonstrate our shared commitment to good corporate citizenship.
The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS) is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota.
At Mosaic, we believe success comes when we make smart choices about our stewardship of the environment, how we engage our people, and the way we manage our resources. We’re committed to maintaining a safe, healthy and respectful work environment for our workforce. And we’re dedicated to ensuring Mosaic is a place where people are proud to work and grow.
Mosaic is always looking for bright, passionate individuals who are motivated by our purpose, and who want to build their careers with a global leader in agriculture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as meaningful career development opportunities.